Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Volcom scored with Jason! - "Kaz, the waves sucks so you can surf and not film me today" - Broke guy's snowboard leash

Wow, Volcom scored! The got Jason Shibata now.
http://www.volcom.com/news/article.asp?articleID=5260
Jason is the one of the hardest working guys i know and the amazing thing is, he's always smiling ready to help anyone even he has no time for himself.

At first i thought Jason scored with Volcom, but more i think about it, i know for sure Volcom scored with Jason. I think he'll take Volcom to the next level here in Hawaii.

The waves weren't as good as this past few days so Kylen told me "Kaz, you can surf and not film today." So I got to surf today on not so great waves. Thanks Kylen. ha ha.

I told him that his board is too small for him... that thing is like a 3'8".
Nah, that's Noa Mizuno's Dumpster Diver. Perfect board for today's weak waves.

Stopped by a Wal-Mart today since my coffee maker broke this morning. I was just browsing around and saw this.
Didn't even know duct tapes come in fashionable designs these days. I was so ready to buy a roll and make me a wallet BUT i didn't have enough cash with me to get a coffee maker and a roll of fancy $3.98 duct tape.

Every time i see little seatbelt on a shopping cart, it takes me back to my high school days.

When i was really into snowboarding in Cali, Snow Summit started getting super strict on having a leash on your board attached to your boot.

Since we were broke and didn't want to spend $15 to get a real leash, we'd steal these seatbelts to use as our leashes. I had a "Luvs" diaper one.

These things worked amazing since you can unclip easily even with gloves on when you want to take your leash off.
I remember tons of people who can afford to get real leashes started to copy us. i guess they thought it was cool to have these when we were dreaming of having enough money to get real leashes. ha ha.

Kaz

No comments: