Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

South Swell is HERE! - Isaiah was surfing unreal at Bowls - Run by "Hello" - Tia, please stop appearing everywhere!

South swell is here! too bad it didn't show up till afternoon since i woke to go shoot Nick Mita, Jason Shibata, and Charlie Carroll this morning and waves were still small.

In afternoon, Bowls was the place to be. Side shore wind but there were some great waves to be had.

Isaiah Moniz impressed me the most out there at Bowls today. From what I saw in that couple of hours i was there, Isaiah was surfing the best out of 30 guys who were at Bowls. good job Isaiah!

It was sunny and hot but this palmtree kept me cool by providing me with nice shade.

I went Kewalos in the evening and it was going off there too.

Many kids who surf are on tight schedule so when they can surf, they surf every second they got.

Noa Mizuno did a run by "hello" and kept going since he only had 20 minutes to surf.

I thought it was cool. us old guys take forever to jump in the water... we need to stretch, watch the waves for a while so we know what to expect, try to amp ourselves so we have some energy, etc. Must be nice to be young. ha ha

btw, nice backflip Zeke. he's been working on it for a while and for the first time i saw him land it. I bet he'll be landing backflips consistently by the end of the summer.

Tia Blanco moved to Cali almost a year ago but she left her marks everywhere!

I found this a couple of weeks ago.
I thought that was it, but today when the water was coming up on the pier I saw this special one only appears when get wet.
I know Tia's doing great in Cali winning tons of events. Tia, I'll see you soon at Volcom VQS at Newport Beach! Now stop appearing everywhere!

Kaz

No comments: