Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

No money for gas?!?! - Decent waves in town - Fox's video of Keanu Asing

So Zeke called me this afternoon asking me to pick him up to go surf. Wait, I fixed and did a tuneup on his truck last week...
He told me that he got no gas in the truck and he got no money to fill the tank. We negotiated and settled for free dinner from his family. i liked how he offered me dinner without telling his parents. ha ha.

Zeke's been wanting to try driving a stick shift car so i let him try on way to the beach. I filmed it so i'll post the video soon. Let me just say i wasn't too happy he broke my car. ha ha.

Waves in town were picking up. it should be fun tomorrow. let's hope the wind doesn't mess up everything.

I love it when sponsors help their riders, specially them welcoming to the team.
Fox did a great job welcoming Keanu to their team by making this video. check it out.

Cross your fingers and let hope we get some good waves in town tomorrow!

Kaz

No comments: