Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Finally slept in and took a day off and chilled

I must say, i had a great day today. I slept in and got way more than my usual 3-4 hours of sleep. Got a call from Kapu so went down to Kewalos to meet up with him.

Town still had some waves and was actually getting better through out the day. So I just chilled and surfed all day with Kapu and the guys.

Usually Kapu gets all the good waves but since it was my birthday, Kapu kept letting me go on the good ones. i must say, i had great sessions.

got a couple of shots of Kapu when i was shooting with G-Shock when he came with us to surf.

so if you don't know Kapu, now you know! He's a great power surfer who can also surf light and bust some airs.

I haven't had a real day off for a looooooong time so it was nice chilling and not working. i even tried not to check my phone or emails all day.

I wish everyday was my birthday so people will give me all the good waves. ha ha.
got a photo shoot with Xcel tomorrow morning so no partying for me... getting too old to party the night before i need to swim around to shoot. i guess i'll save the partying for later when i go to vegas in May. ha ha.

Kaz
Novus Swell

No comments: