Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Being a tourist - Easter "Sonrise" Service? - Love Irifune! - Don't get hurt Joy... Ooooops - More Roxy commercials with Sister in them!

My buddies were in town from Cali this week so i got to be a tourist for a week.

i think the highlight for them was Hanauma Bay. They got to swim with turtles in nice clear warm water.

I think they were pretty impressed with Makapu'u too. i love that place, so beautiful.
It's cool to take people around once in a while since i tend to forget how amazing Hawaii is. it's a nice reminder how lucky i am that i live here.

I guess these people are doing an Easter "SONRISE" Service this sunday. ha ha.
Don't tell me they miss spelled that purposely cuz it's easter, there are more of these banners up everywhere and this is the only one with "SON" instead of "SUN".

Had dinner with my buddies at Irifune. I take people there all the time. i love Irifune!
If you've never been there, GO THERE! Everything's good at Irifune. my recommendations will be Summer Roll, Seared Ahi, and Garlic Ahi.

I took Jenna and Joy surfing today. Super sunny day with fun waves all day!

Joy's going to a prom tomorrow night and her dad told her not to get hurt and look what happened.
she hit the reed pretty hard. i know that thing is going to bruise and she told me her dress is not long enough to cover that... oooops. I hope her date doesn't blame me for taking her surfing. ha ha.

Roxy released two more commercials with Kelia "Sister" Moniz in them!

Tees & Tanks



2011 Summer Collection



Sister's blowing up! So stoked for her. Good job Sister!

No contest tomorrow so I'm going to surf and film all day. It's going to be a great weekend!

Kaz

No comments: