Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Girl Scout Cookies! - Paparazzi!

I had a photo shoot for Xcel's kids Lycra tops in Makaha. The weather was perfect and had a great shoot with some great kids.

one of the girls was selling Girl Scout cookies and i couldn't resist and bought boxes of them. I love these cookies!

After the shoot i went over to Alessa, John and Dayton Quizon's house few housed down from where i was shooting. They were going to surf town later but John wanted to go as soon as he can so i gabbed him and went to Kewalos.
Beautiful day with some fun waves! I knew the waves will get better later in the afternoon so i surfed first and filmed later.

You know the waves are good when parents are filming by me. Paparazzi status!
We were having fun talking and missed some great surfing by the kids tho. ha ha.

It felt like summer time with Moniz, Apo and Quizon families all hanging out all day at the beach. i don't remember the last time i saw Alessa and Sister together!
had a great weekend. Hope you did too!

Kaz

2 comments:

Christina said...

I'm a fan of both Alessa Quizon and Kelia. I'm so glad to see a picture of them together!

I know Kelia has a blog, but does Alessa? She should really start one.

Kaz Sano said...

I love these girls too! it was nice to see them at the same place.
No, as far as i know, Alessa doesn't have a blog. she should start one tho.