Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tracks all day!

Friday after welcoming back the Hawaii World Jr Surf Team, i had to come home to send some photos out on my computer. So Mahina was just chilling at my place and Joy got dropped off by her dad at my place so we can head to North Shore.

The girls were chilling going through my stuff and found my glasses! yes, i wear contacts during the day and wear my glasses when i'm at home at night. The girls thought i have the funniest looking glasses, so they had to try them on.

i don't know why they thought my glasses are funny... i've always thought they were cool. ha ha.

Today i gathered kids and went to Tracks. The waves were fun waist to head high and super fun! We ended up surfing there all day!

by the time i decided to take some photos, the tide got high and the waves were breaking little weird... oh well. at least we all had a fun day!

Sierra Ondo. Hey Sierra, i told you to just hold my camera while i was locking up my car! ha ha.

Time to shoot!

Mahina Maeda
EJ Mitsui

Kalulana Apo (aka, Big Man!)

Devin Brueggemann

Jenna Forti doesn't like me...

I don't like Jenna...

But we try to pretend we like each other.
Nah, nah. I like Jenna, she's one of the funniest kid i know! but maybe she really doesn't like me... nice fake smile Jenna. ha ha.

Had an amazing Sunday, AGAIN! Spent all day at Track, surfing, filming, shooting photos, and dealing with 10 kids trying to talk to me at the same time! ha ha.

Hope everyone had a great weekend too!

Kaz


No comments: