Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Getting punded at Sandys Beach!

I had an awesome day today! I slept in and woke up at 11am, picked up Joy Haynes, Jenna Forti, Josh and Seth Moniz, and Gen Asano and we went on a mission to find place to surf.

When i picked Joy up, her family had a Xmas present for me. A brand new beach chair!
I went through over 8 chairs last year since kids sit on my chairs all the time at contests. when i say kids, i mean like 3-4 kids sit on top of each other on my chairs, so they just fall apart!

Haynes got me a heavy duty one. Kids, this chair is MINE! don't sit on it! i'll buy some cheap ones for you to break. ha ha.

Thank you Haynes family!

it was weird west wind today so we went to the east side. Makapu'u was super clean but tiny waves... We ended up at Sandys and surfed really crappy waves.

we surfed for like an hour and decided to just bodysurf and get pounded for fun, so i decided to shoot some photos.

when we got to Sandys and we were all getting ready to go out, Joy screamed like it was the end of the world. She stepped on a dead mouse! so when kids weren't looking i put the dead mouse on the passenger side door handle since they always fight for the front seat.
I got Seth and Josh! They ended up grabbing that thing! ha ha.

Jenna took this photo of me getting ready. I gained 10 lbs from my Cali vacation and it shows!
I need to start working out or something!

Time to get punded!

Seth took off and jumped on a wall and told me "watch this!"...
Wow! I was impressed!!

ok, now we are ready!

Seth!

Seth wanted a photo of him standing in a barrel. almost... He got drilled on this one!

Jenna!

Josh!
Josh got really pounded on this one!

Joy's not really comfortable getting pounded by the shore breaks... so here she is posing. ha ha.

Seth thought if Joy gets pounded a few times, she'll over come her fear...

Jenna didn't agree with Seth so came to rescue Joy...

Wait, was Jenna trying to help or drown Joy? Why is Jenna pushing Joy down??

They all ended up getting pounded! Seth got it the worst, look how far he is. And Joy didn't like that at all!

Joy: "I'm safe if i stay in this circle!"
I guess Seth was wrong... Joy didn't over come her fear.

Jenna ran over Seth...

Now Seth was trying to run over Jenna.

And it was ON! Seth and Jenna was trying to kill each other out there! ha ha.
Seth pushing Jenna.

Jenna pulling Seth.

Seth and Jenna came in and all of the sudden they just started digging their faces in the sand... wth?!?!

Ha ha ha!

They were running back to the water to rinse off.... so i tripped Seth. lol.

Ok, i don't care what part of the world you are from but in Hawaii, NO ONE should be wearing Speedos at the beach! i think Joy agrees with me!

We went back to the Moniz's house and Seth had another talent he wanted to show us.
I'm impressed, again! either he is really athletic or has too much free time.
Thanks Jenna for taking this photo!

Here's another photo by Jenna. My new hair cut by my buddy Thang, the best barber in Orange County! He gives the best fades.
i like it, but feel like a middle age guy trying hard not to grow up... ha ha.

Moniz ohana's house pet, Kalua! He's huge! i think he can eat Joy in one bite.

I love making kids do stuff they don't like to do!
Seth and I told Jenna we will give her $60 if she can eat a spoonful of cinnamon powder.
she almost threw up! No $60 for Jenna. Ha ha ha.

Thanks Moniz family for feeding us tonight!

Crappy waves but ended up having an awesome day, only in Hawaii we can spend all day in trunks hanging out at the beach in January! I love this place!!

Kaz


No comments: