Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Different side of Ezekiel Lau

Zeke (Ezekiel Lau) came back from New Zealand yesterday so i picked him up from his place (more like he made me pick him up... ha ha) and went to North Shore all day today. When we got back to town, his family invited me to join with them for a dinner at CPK.

It was really awesome to see different side of Zeke. He has 3 little sisters and he was very patient and kind to them.

While we were waiting for our food, some kids came up to Zeke cuz they wanted his autographs. they were so cute and Zeke was really nice to them signing and taking photos with them.



i know Zeke's gonna hate me for using words like "kind" and "nice" to describe him... he's gonna yell at me tomorrow. ha ha.

Thank you Lau family for taking me to dinner!

Kaz

No comments: