Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

So nice to be back in Hawaii!

It's so nice to be back home! I'm now well rested and ready to work!!

So today i picked up Zeke Lau after school and went to Tracks to meet up with Sister (Kelia), Isaiah, Josh, Seth Moniz and Buddy Wiggins. When we got there we were greeted by Devin and Nicole Brueggemann, and EJ Mitsui.

the condition wasn't the best but they all went out while i filmed. it was so nice to be at the nice warm beach! I can't believe yesterday i was wearing a thick jacket in cali.

Some people were telling me Zeke got a "new look" but when i picked him up, he just looked the same... when we got to the beach i saw his "new look"! Hawaiian!

I haven't seen Zeke surf since July (I think) since he was injured. He got back in the water right when i left to cali. By watching him surf today, can't even tell he couldn't surf for like 5 months. he's still ripping!

So stoked to be back home and working! check out the view from my office!

When i was in cali, my friends Rich and Jen stopped by with their new born baby, Jackson! He was wearing a bear outfit so we had to make my buddy bust out his old bear hat he used to wear on stage.
baby bear and uncle bear! ha ha.

Here's Save Ferris' music video with Bill wearing his hat back in the day. ha ha.


Before i go, i want to let you guys know Dave Yamaya's daughter, Mahina, is being released from the hospital tomorrow! She's a fighter and beat the swine flu! So stoked that they get to be together at home soon.

Dave told me they are having a late xmas at Yamaya house this season. I guess Mahina got a Hawaiian Santa this season, showing up Hawaiian time... ha ha.

Mele Kalikimaka, Mahina! This season, you get the Santa all to yourself and don't have to share him with billions of kids!

No comments: