Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Friday, January 8, 2010

i have to catch up!!

Wow, i had a really long day! I woke up early to meet up with Mahina Maeda who was going Kauai for an NSSA event. Had a couple of meetings, worked on my computer, surfed, and back to woking on my computer.

the vacation was awesome but i hate i have so much catching up to do when i take a break like that. good thing i love what i do!

when i stopped by Kewalos, the guys were hanging out playing some music in the sun.

i love Hawaii. it's early Jan and people are hanging out at the beach in their trunks playing music.

My friend Kait went to Japan and look what she got me!

i like how Japanese don't preach people not to smoke but encourage smokers to have a good etiquette. oh, and if you didn't know, i do smoke. i wish i've never started... i tried to quit so many times. so kids, DON'T START, that way you never have to quit! oh and can save tons of money too!

oh, and i sold my moped to Alyssa Wooten today. I hardly ever use it and she was looking for one so figure it'll be good to just sell it to her. it was kindda scary watching her ride that thing tho... hope she just practice riding it first before she start traveling far. i have a feeling she's gonna blog about it since she was so stoked. here's her blog on go-naminori! http://www.go-naminori.com/alyssa/

now it's 11pm and i still gotta work on some stuff!! i think i'm going to sleep in tomorrow and enjoy my weekend!
have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: