Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

What I want for Xmas

I don't know about you but every year around Xmas, my mind goes all over the place thinking what want for Xmas... iPod touch, camera equipments, computer, car, and tons of other stuff goes through my mind.

After 34 years, i think i finally know what i want.

remember Dave Yamaya, i blogged about him like a month ago?
His daughter, Mahina, and he both got the swine flu. It's really serious for Mahina since she was born with a heart and respiratory condition. She is in ICU at the hospital right now.

this made me realized xmas is not about material stuff but it's all about being able to spend time with your family and friends.

so for this xmas, i want Mahina to beat the flu and Dave to be able to spend time with her.

Hang in there Mahina and get well soon!


everyone please pray for Mahina's quick recovery when you pray this holiday season.


1 comment:

KP said...

KAZ! you really blow me away man. If no one comes through for Mahina, Santa will! Thanks bro...update, she's pulling through on what little power she has. she IS an amazing little girl.
dave