Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My vacation in Cali

So I've been in the mainland for almost a week now. Had a great time
in Vegas and doing a little mini House of Blues So Cal tour.

For some reason, whenever I'm in Cali, my friends make me work! This
trip wasn't any different so far.

Many of you've been emailing me telling me how cool it is to go to 3
Reel Big Fish and Starpool shows. It was cool to see all my friends
but just like back in the day, they all put me to work helping them
seting up and selling marchandise... Kindda made me realize that's
why I don't go to shows anymore. Shows make me feel like I'm working!

I also had a screen printing business before so I had to help printing
some shirts while I'm here too.

Now they are all telling me i'm done working! So my real vacation
starts now!! So stoked!

No comments: