Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sunny missed his heat, V-land fun, and 4th generation iphone

My buddy Kouki from Japan just came in today. so i picked him up and drove up to north shore!

Billabong Pipeline Masters was on today and the traffic was nuts! Speaking of Pipe Masters, Sunny missed his heat!!
He showed up like 5 minutes late... not sure exactly why he was late but i was bummed. I really want Sunny to kick ass and become the winner of Triple Crown. So after Sunny and Randy exchanged some words, Randy put Sunny as a 1st alternate. so Sunny can surf if someone doesn't show up or can't surf. I hope he gets to surf!

We checked everywhere and decided to surf V-land. on our way there, we saw some groms walking so i picked them up and i ended up filming... i guess no surfing for me AGAIN today.

the waves were super fun looking! everyone ended up surfing till dark!

I needed more Fisheye lens fun! ha ha.
Mahina Maeda!

Bailey Nagy
Joey Johnston

Mahina and Bailey just finished their session.

Keanu walking back to Kaz's surf shuttle. ha ha.

Another great day here in Hawaii!

oh, before i go... dear Santa, please don't get me anything this xmas because i want you to get me a 4th generation iPhone when it comes out! PLEASE!!!



No comments: