Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

The most amazing person in the world - future world champs!

Happy Mother's day to all the moms out there!

I want to thank my mom for always being there for me. I know I wasn't an easy kid to raise. She used to have to come to school every week one year to meet with the principle cuz i was acting up.

I got my beatings (i mean, "spanking" so she doesn't get in trouble. ha ha.) when i was wrong but she didn't get mad when she felt i got in trouble for some BS reasons. She taught me how to deal with a-hole teachers and people.
If i listed all the amazing stuff she taught me, it'll take years. so let me just say she's the reason why I am who I am today. Thanks mom, you are the most amazing person i've ever known and ever will!

Michelle Brueggemann sent me this photo from yesterday's award banquette. Look at them trouble makers. nah, nah. they are all good kids. I think there are some future world champs in this photo. Hope they are making this mother's day special for their mothers.

Kaz

No comments: