Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Kids aren't so little anymore - Watch and learn kids!

Stopped by Kewalos in the afternoon and bunch of kids were there since some schools are done for the summer already.

Here's Nicole. I remember her being a little kid. It's little scary how these kids are not so little anymore. ha ha.

I had to surf first since i wanted to try out my new board. The board works good! So stoked. some boards look and feel good on land but not work right when surf BUT this one is a keeper! Thanks Brice and Unknown Surfboards!

After my surf session, i filmed since there were some great waves still.

Kaito has been surfing really good lately and he had to see it for himself after his session. i like it when kids check out the clips. i think they learn a lot from watching themselves surf, specially the clips where they didn't do well.
Local Motion's Surf Into Summer starts tomorrow! I need to get there early so i can secure my favorite spot to put my tent up.

See you all there!

Kaz
Novus Swell

No comments: