Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Local Motion Surf Into Summer heat sheets posted - Got noticed riding a trashed board... thanks Brice, Unknown, BayVI & Ransom!

I posted the heat sheets links for Surf Into Summer on Novus Swell.
Click on the banner above or click here.

If you've seen me surfing, you probably noticed my board was old and trashed. Well, people at Brice Surfboards and Unknown surfboards noticed and hooked me up!

Lower rocker, little shorter, thicker and wider than my old board. This thing looks perfect for summer's town waves!

Slapped on my supporters stickers along with Ransom's traction pad and it is ready to go!

Local Motion's Surf Into Summer is starting tomorrow so you know i'll be surfing all afternoon after i finish my work today!

Thank you Brice, Unknown, BayVI and Ransom for your huge supports!

Kaz

No comments: