Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

FreeSurf Mag video of Hawaii Jr World Team - Coco Ho on Apple.com! - How much do kids worth?

FreeSurf Mag got a cool video of Hawaii Jr World Team video out. Meet the team before they get too famous. ha ha.

they leave to Peru in May to compete against world's best young surfers. Good luck guys and gals!



Speaking of getting famous, have you been to Apple.com lately?
That's Coco Ho on the screen! I've never seen any football, basketball, baseball, etc pros on Apple's site. So stoked for her. Go Coco!!

I was running low on gas in my van so i filled up today and this is what i had to pay for.
I know it's almost summer time and i won't be driving to north shore but when i pick up kids and go surf in town, i usually drive over 42 miles round trip. If i don't pick any kids up, i only have to drive about 13 miles.

hhhhmmm... so with one tank, i can only make 5 trips with kids or 16 trips without kids.

actually, when i don't have kids i drive my other car, which is way smaller, so i can make about 30 trips.

WOW! So i'm spending around $10 more each day i pick up kids to go surf!

I need to start charging these kids... but if i don't pick them up to go surf, they are probably going to end up doing drugs or drinking out of boredom... so you kids better remember me when you NOT end up being living on the streets! ha ha.

HSA State Championships is starting this Thursday!

I'll post the schedule little later tonight!

Kaz

No comments: