Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Wish there were 3 of me this weekend...

This weekend is going to be one of those weekends i wish there are 3 of me around. I want the first one to be at the Red Bull Rivals at Sandys tomorrow.
This is going to be great! Bunch of top surfers battling Town vs County for bragging right... and you know the bragging rights is worth more than $$$ for these guys so it is going to be so much fun!

I want the 2nd me to spend all weekend at Heleiwa for North Shore Menehune contest.
I love this contest. bunch of little groms (12 and under) having fun and enjoying their weekend. it's so much fun to watch these kids ripping out there.

and the 3rd me, i want him to just relax and have a weekend off.

well, unfortunately there's only one of me so here's my plan. I'll be at Sandys tomorrow at the Red Bull Rivals and Haleiwa for the Menehune contest on Sunday. i guess i'll relax and rest when i'm dead... ha ha. for now, no sleep and just keep going!!

See you all at the beach!

Kaz

No comments: