Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

No good waves but had a great day! how did that happened??

Had a really good day today. it's really rare for me to have good days when there are no good waves, so it must've been a REALLY good day. ha ha.

This morning, Seth Moniz called me from Puerto Rico (he's there for Rip Curl Gromsearch International Finals) and told me some people came up to him and said they recognized him from watching Novus Swell!

I was stoked to hear that but i was more stoked that Seth CALLED me from Puerto Rico just to tell me that. Thanks Seth and good luck at the International Finals!

Here's the webisode from Rip Curl Gromsearch at Kewalos where Seth qualified to go to Puerto Rico.

I had a lunch meeting with Dane from Greentea Hawaii. Their products are really tasty and on top of that, it's really good for you. Check them out at http://www.greenteahawaii.com/

We had a great meeting and there will be some good stuff coming us, Novus Swell & Greentea Hawaii, teaming up!

In the afternoon, i received a package from Zionic Watches.

Zionic watches are cool colorful wristband watches. so comfortable, unique and can surf with them on too! here's their site. http://www.zionichawaii.com

so guess where the Zionic watches i got are for??? GIVEAWAYS!
That's right, I'll be giving them away on Novus Swell. It will start tomorrow so keep your eyes open to find out how you can win your own Zionic Watch!

I wanted to try out my Zionic Watch so i drove down to Kewalos. On my way to Kewalos, i saw smoke covering the whole road. i thought there was a HUGE fire...

nope, it was from Times Supermarket steak plate guys going nuts on their bbq grills.

it's little hard to see but you see that tent full of black smoke? i guess i won't be eating there... EVER! ha ha.

My Zionic watch worked great surfing even tho the surf sucked. ha ha. Had good time out there tho. it was nice to be in the water and had super nice sunset tonight too.

Went to dinner with Brueggemann family after at Zippy's and caught Karl (papa Brueggemann) satisfying his sweet tooth after our dinner. ha ha.

Off to BestBuy after dinner.

I dropped off my camcorder last week since it was acting up. They called me today and told me that they cannot fix it so i get a NEW one!

BUT they didn't have the exact model of camcorder i had... they gave an option to get a different model or wait till they get one in. i decided to wait since other models don't fit in my water housing.

i was impressed and happy with the girl who was helping me. She spent like an hour looking, calling, talking to her managers, and on computer checking Best Buys everywhere on the NATION for the exact model of camcorder i want and she was so nice the whole time.

I guess i don't need to have good waves to have a great day! All i need are some good people around me like i did today!

Kaz

No comments: