Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Friday, October 15, 2010

In-N-Out in Hawaii! - good, frustrating, good long day - Bailey Nagy and other groms on Surfline!

i don't what it was but i was craving In-N-Out late last night. good thing i got some back up thanks to my friend Michael Kawada.
was it good? well... it was ok. still tasted like In-N-Out but not even close to the fresh one. ha ha.

good thing i have these emergency In-N-Out at home. If i didn't i think i'd be grumpy way more often.

I did lot of driving around all day today taking care of stuff.

first, i met up with Ryan Kelly from Vitamin Water. Now i got enough VW to keep groms hydrated at the Menehune Contest this weekend. Thanks Ryan!

and had acai bowl with Hana Harrison for lunch. we had lot of catching up to do so it was nice to sit down with her.

after that, i met up with Christian Pendleton and Kainoa Haas.
It was really nice catching up with them too. i haven't seen them in a while and now they both look like full grown adults!

oh i forgot to mention my multiple trips to an AT&T store.
i had to keep going back there since they forgot to give me back my old broken iPhone. I know iPhone 3GS is worth some money even when it's broken, so i wanted to make sure i get it back.

I kept calling them but each time i called, everyone was busy and kept sending me to an automated system trying to get me to sign up with AT&T even tho i am with AT&T already.

so after going there 3 times (1st time, the gir who helped me wasn't there, 2nd time the girl's there but claimed another girl took it to try to fix it, 3rd time finally the other girl was there) throughout the day, i finally got my old phone back!

they never even told me that one girl was trying to fix it. i could've told her she can't. i freaking took that thing a part in pieces and still couldn't fix it. made me think if she was really trying to fix it or she was going to sell that thing. i know i can get like $100 for a not stolen broken one.

i was already little frustrated from all the driving around when i saw a good size screw in my tire! i was losing air pretty fast so i had to fix it now!
btw, it's all wet with my saliva cuz i was making sure it's not leaking air anymore. hope i didn't gross anyone out. ha ha.

i was so frustrated, i was ready to kill someone. i know only thing i can do to change my mood was to surf.
good thing i did. i feel way better now and not even mad about my whole phone stuff or flat tire.

had some fun waves along with a crazy drugged out lady who swam out to the lineup talking non sense to everyone scaring kids. ha ha.

i thought it was great for kids too see that lady. i know these kids were thinking "wow, i never want to be like that! Gotta stay away from drugs."

good beginning, frustrating middle, and good end to this long day.

btw, did you check out Surfline? they have photos of the girls of north shore and some of the groms are in there including Bailey Nagy!

it's big time! Surfline gets millions of hits everyday. so stoked for the groms.
so don't forget to check it out!

Kaz


2 comments:

Unknown said...

aloha! i was just wonderin if there is a in-n-out burgers here on Oahu. Im from the mainland and when i came across your article i was droolin all over my keyboard, haha! mahalo!

Kaz Sano said...

hey Vincent,
Sorry, but no In-N-Out here in Hawaii. I have my emergency In-N-Out burgers frozen. when i'm really craving it, i thaw it out and put fresh lettuce and tomatoes.
it's not even close to the fresh ones but better than nothing.
oh and i make fries too. super easy since they use real potatoes. cut up the potatoes, 3.5 minutes in 350 degree oil, and quick 30 seconds in 370 degree oil.

yes, i love in-n-out and crave it often. ha ha.

kaz