Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

thanks kids, now my iPhone is dead! - 52 cameras for that Metrix effect for surfing!

Nice long weekend and its not even over yet, tomorrow is Discovery Day so all the kids got a day off!

i spent few night up in North Shore, thanks Maeda family for letting me stay AGAIN.
the waves never as good as we were hoping for, but i had a great time up there.

i was taking some photos on my iPhone to blog about them BUT my iPhone is dead!

i was out surfing while kids were in my van using my phone for who knows what. and it's dead now... i tried to restore it but no luck. i need to go to an Apple store tomorrow.

so basically i lost all the photos i was taking with my phone. i'm so bummed out right now. it's crazy how not having an iPhone change my life. i think it's worse than being addicted to drugs! ha ha.

so no updates from me BUT check this out!

you know the crazy effect used in Matrix? well, guys from Rip Curl teamed up with Timeslice Films and did the same thing with 52 cameras. Gotta check this out!


here's the whole story about it.

So if you have a few millions laying around somewhere, can you help me out? me and my friend Colby Takeda is ready to do this! ha ha.

Kaz

No comments: