Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sunset Elementary Musical "Wipeout!"


so last night I went to check out Sunset Elementary Musical "Wipeout!". Mahina (Maeda) and her family hooked me up with a VIP pass with a front row seat! thanks Maeda ohana!


There are so many grom surfers at Sunset Elementary it's amazing. I can guarantee you there are few future pro surfers in this class!

The musical was awesome! It fit the north shore lifestyle perfect. Mom & Poppy's Surf Shack owes money and the developer wants to turn it into a parking lot. So everyone get's together and save the Shack!

The kids were really good, there were some serious acting, singing and dancing! I gotta give Kylie (Nagy) and Dax (McGill) extra credit for their dance at the end! ha ha

Mahina even had a solo and she was awesome! i guess i won't be going to karaoke with her EVER! she's gonna make me look really bad like she does with surfing! i better find something i'm better at than she is so i can look good... ha ha.

Dax was "Sally from the Valley" and even had a surfing part! I guess i shouldn't call this acting cuz she rips at surfing in real life. ha ha.


I even got to hang with the stars of the musical afterwards. VIP all the way! ha ha.

Great jobs everyone and see you kids at the beach!

No comments: