Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Friday, October 23, 2009

lot of duck diving photos today

My friend Erika (Smith) who's from Hawaii but now modeling in Japan is back from Japan, so we went shooting today. I knew north shore was good today but we couldn't go up there cuz of her schedule.

We met up at Kewalos and the waves were horrible! Strong on shore wind and small waves... my bad luck continues. ha ha.

So i changed the settings on my camera and swam out thinking i'm just going to be getting duck diving photos. somehow i got a couple of surfing shots too. stoked!

here's Erika, she's doing really well in japan modeling. she's in almost every issue of "Fine" magazine, Roxy Japan, and other cool stuff.


and here are Erika's duck diving photos.
I want to thank my family who's living in Japan for taking Erika to dinner and stuff. I know Erika was getting homesick and she was super stoked to have a family over there in Japan!

Hana (Harrison) was ready to come in when i showed up but i made her paddle back out to shoot some duck diving photos. I think every girl who surfs should have one of these shots.

thanks Hana for paddling back out when she was already right by the pier to come in!

I was ready to come in and i saw a couple of kids paddling out, so i decided to stay little longer.

Christopher (Bluthardt) saw me taking duck diving photos and and he told me he wants one too. so here it is!
He was finding some decent waves so i got some shots of him surfing too.
He's been surfing really good. i think it has to do with how he's out there practicing even when the waves are horrible like today.

but it's always more fun surfing with friends. Tia (Blanco) was out too and they were having so much fun even though the condition wasn't that great.

like i said, every girl should have duck diving photos! ha ha. Here's Tia!


I wanted to take some shots of Tia just sitting on her board but she thought i was going to attack her and started kicking me! ha ha.

Now this is what i want to get. thanks for not kicking me Tia.

She was surfing really good too! I think she got little scared and thought she was going to hit me. ha ha.
It was a short session but it's always nice to be in the water! another great day here in Hawaii. Tomorrow is the final day of Haleiwa Manahune contest. so i'll see you all there!

Time to go!


No comments: