Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Kewalos photo session

This weekend was a crazy one! There was Haleiwa Menehune contest and HSA contest at Rennicks going on at the same time. So that's one contest in North Shore and one contest in town.

I spent all day at Haleiwa on Saturday and I stopped by at the Rennicks contest and went to Haleiwa and back to town on Sunday.

I'll be posting the webisode from the Haleiwa contest in a little bit.

So on Sunday after coming back to town from Haleiwa, I took some groms out for a quick photo session at Kewalos since there were some fun waves.

The afternoon light was bright and the wind picked up and made shooting really hard but we had a great time.

Time to shoot!

Joy Haynes doing a nice cutback.

Ej Mitsui backside off the lip.

Jenna Forti backside hack.

Mahina Maeda bottom turn into a nice off the lip.

Time for a little break with Jenna.

There are always some wipeouts! Mahina flying off the lip. ha ha

Mahina and I just having fun in the water.

Super busy but another great weekend here in Hawaii. I know I work a lot, but i don't mind a bit. why? cuz i get to hangout at the beach all day, everyday!!



No comments: