Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Zeke scratching my new windshield! - Surf with Mahina - Congrats Isaiah and Seth Moniz!

I drove up to north shore today. when i got to Ehukai beach, these random guys just jumped on my car!
nah, nah. they were Zeke and Travis. do you like the nice clean view out of my windshield! ha ha.

After Zeke noticed the new windshield, he was already trying to scratch it with a rock! thanks zeke...

I met up with Mahina Maeda and Kylie Nagy after school!


Mahina and I ended up at Haleiwa after checking everywhere. We ran into Kaihea Kealoha there too!


the waves were small there but i didn't feel like driving anymore so we surfed Haleiwa today.

Isaiah and Seth Moniz were in Bali and they entered ISC contest there and they both won!

Isaiah won Under 16 Division!

Seth won Under 14 Division!
Congrats guys!

I guess Hawaii is still broke, cuz i see cops hiding everywhere these days!
be careful out there everyone!

Happy April Fools!

Kaz

No comments: