Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Local Motion Surf into Summer Dates - T&C Grom contest website - Thank you all the Novus Swell supporters! - Congrats Mahina Yamaya!

Sorry i've been lagging on blogging this past couple of days. i got slammed by tons of work so i haven't left my house in a while... i'm almost done so i'll be out and about starting this weekend!

Local Motion's Surf into Summer dates are set! MAY 29, 30, &31 at Ala Moana Bowls!
I love this event, it's super fun and the goodie bags are unreal with really good prizes inside!

T&C Grom contest website is up! so check their site for all the info!

I want to thank all the Novus Swell supporters. I've been getting way more emails everyday now then a month or 2 agao. If i haven't get back to you, hold on tight. i'll email you back as soon as my schedule is not so hectic. thank you everyone for the support!

One the winners from RVCA/NSSA giveaway sent me a photo!

Thanks Ka'imi'ola for the photo!

oh and tons of people are hitting me up asking me "who won the watch?!?!?"
The winner of the watch was Mahina Yamaya from Japan! So yes, Mahina won Mahina's watch. ha ha. so Mahina (Yamaya), your watch is in the mail!

I got some SICK giveaways coming up!!! i can't tell you what they are yet, but make sure keep checking back, cuz you are going to want to win these giveaways!

i better get back to work so i can get some sleep tonight... it's 3:25am and still got some stuff i want to finish up before i call it a quit for today.

Kaz

No comments: