Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Contest updates - Go Ka'ena Maeda! - Thanks Micah Reis!

before i start my blog... here are some contest updates.

High School contest is tomorrow at Kaka'ako.

HSA has been moved to Sunday this weekend at Kaka'ako. They should be updating the hotline on Saturday so make sure you call it for updates. 808.262.2488
I'll post an update as soon as i hear anything about the contest.

If you are qualify to enter HSA's State Championship, entry deadline is on April 15th. That's in 6 days, so don't forget to sedn your entry!!!

The Surfing the Nations Freedom Surf Contest at Queens is on April 24 and 25th. Entry forms are available at T&C surf shops or just ask me when you see me. I have some in my car.

ok, now to my blog!

I went to film Kewalos to day for a little bit in the afternoon. There were some nice waves! there's still some east in the swell so it was little weird but there were some head high waves.

after kewalos, i went to UH (University of Hawaii) for Ka'ena Maeda's swim meet.

that's Ka'ena on the closest block to me.

I used to swim and being there made me miss competing. i loved the competing part but i never liked the practice part... i guess it's because swim practice is all about swimming so you can't even talk to your friends! ha ha.

Ka'ena is still only 14 and she's good! She was swimming against kids who are lot older than her today. i was very impressed! Good job Ka'ena!

Ka'ena, her mom and i went to Zippy's for dinner after the meet.

Ka'ena has a meet again tomorrow morning. she has a 1 mile freestyle event tomorrow. that's 32 laps in the olympic size pool! i don't even know if i can even swim for that long anymore. ha ha. Good luck Ka'ena!

Look what Ka'ena gave me for my birthday. A hand made card!


Do you see "k", "a", and "z"? so creative. She must've spent lot of time on this. thank you Ka'ena!

The winner of Zeke's signed Volcom hat winner Micah Reis sent me a photo today.

Thanks Micah and enjoy the hat.

I've been getting a lot of entries for Mahina's Nixon watch.

if you haven't enter yet, enter at www.NovusSwell.com!

Kaz

No comments: