Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Thanks guys and girls for an amazing birthday!

some kids had a day planned for me for my birthday today. Zeke came over in the morning and met up with the rest of the gang.

and we were off to a reservoir for a fun slide session!


Thanks Sister for taking all the photos!








that was so much fun!

after that, off to Ermas for a surf session!

and they planned a dinner at Chuck E. Cheese's! ha ha. it took 35 years but i finally got my party there!




Thank you guys and girls! and thank you everyone who emailed, called, texted, commented me wishing me happy birthday. I had a great birthday!

Gotta wake up in 4 hours so we can go to Access Surf's "Day at the Beach!" good night!

Kaz (aka the old guy... ha ha)

No comments: