Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

What do I have to do to kill this fucked up "bail out" bill???

oh and another thing...

so i guess senate passed the "bail out" bill and now house is going to vote on it again.

it's super interesting because like i said before, they just added $150 billion in tax breaks on already voted against $700 billion bail out.

so if this bill passes, on top of this $700 billion to failed HUGE corporations, $150 billion tax break to big corporations! NO, if you own your own business, you ain't getting shit! you need to be one of the HUGE corporations with LOBBYISTS in washington!!

it must be nice... it's like i mess up and got huge debt, lets so it's $1 billion debt. now the government steps in and pays off my debt and all of you who's reading have to pay it back!! ON TOP OF THAT, i get a nice hefty tax break to fuck up AGAIN so the government can take care of my debt again!! oh yeah and while all of this is happening, i still got my job collecting my nice paycheck while all of you are struggling to fill up your cars with gas specially since YOU are paying off MY debt for me.

man, i wish i was one of the rich guys so my money is truly protected by the government. well, i should say protected by the government through the poor people of this country! shiiiiiit!!

No comments: