Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Quick Photo Session at Kewalos

got a call from derek today and he told me the waves are super fun in town. so grabbed my camera (and my board just in case he was lying to me... ha ha), called alyssa and went to kewalos to meet up.

waves were really fun in town! some sets were head to little overhead and the condition was perfect! wanted to do something different so i decided to shoot against the sun with my flash.

off to work!


using flash is kindda pain in the ass because i only get one shot per wave and can't just do continues shots. also, the fastest i can set my shutter speed is 250 so get some motion blur but got some cool shots tho!

alyssa with the sun behind her!

derek ripping as always.

if you want to check out the rest of the photos i took today go to my site, www.kazsano.com!!

off to shoot again tomorrow moring. i'm thinking this is going to be the last fun size waves to shoot in town. let's hope this winter season will be good up in north shore!!

No comments: