Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We Got Waves!



Woke up this morning and my phone was ringing non stop. people were calling me to tell me there are waves in town.

i got ready and i was ready to leave my house, that's when i remembered my battery's dead in my car... so instead of heading to the beach i had to take the battery out of my car and headed to a checker auto parts store in my moped. they check the battery and sure enough it's not holding any charge.

why are battery so EXPENSIVE?? it costed me $80! had no choice so i paid for the battery, went home and installed it in my car. YES! now my car's running like a champ! well, i really need new tires... that's more $$$ i need to spend. shiiiiiiit...

ok back to the surf. i got to the beach and the waves were going off! nothing huge but great condition and perfect swell direction at Bowls. as soon as i hit the water some clouds came and cover the sun :( for good 30 minutes. so i wasn't getting any great shots but after 30 minutes, it was all sunny and awesome weather!

people were ripping and having the time of their lives. got some good shots! check them out on my site. www.kazsano.com

No comments: