Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Monday, June 23, 2008

I don't know how some people do it...

I had a crappy first half of the day. i woke up and started working on heavywater magazine web site even before my coffee was ready. i had to figure out where and how we can put ads on the page. i've already had a great idea and ad placements but some people wanted different ways. i basically had to redo the whole layout to make it work. change one thing and call, change another thing and call, change more things and call again... you get the picture. i finally got what they were looking for after 6 hours. the worst part is i really think the one i had first was way better...

so after starring at the computer screen for 6 hours straight i headed down to the beach. by the time i left my house the traffic was crazy since people were getting off of work already. after fighting the traffic for 30 minutes i finally got to the beach. (it usually only takes less than 10 minutes) i was ready to kill someone at this point from just being frustrated.

little waves but the condition was awesome and it wasn't crowded at all! just being there at the beach made me in way better mood. caught my fist wave and i was in heaven! it's amazing how being the water changes my mood like that. i surfed with my friends for hours not even thinking about my earlier crappy day.

it got kindda cold so came in and took a picture with my camera phone. right after the sun sets the sky on the east side turns into crazy colors. amazing thing is, it's like this everyday! so lucky to live here in hawaii!

i don't know how some people work all day in an office. it was driving me nuts stuck being inside for 1 day. people do this 5 days a week... they are crazy!

btw, i've been taking photos with my phone for this blog because i don't bring my equipments to the beach when i surf. i don't want to leave them in my car just in case my car gets broken into. the camera phone i got from MOBI's sick. i love it! thanks MOBI! check them out, unlimited talk, text, web, etc. for cheap and NO CONTRACT.

No comments: