Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Steinlager Shaka Longboard Series


Another beautiful day! There was a contest, Steinlager Shaka Longboard Series, today at Queens at Waikiki. The waves looked really crappy when I first got there but picked up during the day. It was so nice be in the water and taking pictures. Guys were ripping out there today.

There were so many tourists in Waikiki and I was just so amazed how they were just laying on the beach ALL DAY. They were all red and burnt using tanning oil and not sunblock. I wonder if they know that tanning oil doesn't protect you from the sun...

I use the best sunblock when I go surf or shoot. It's Shiseido Anessa Gold. This sunblock won't sting your eyes and won't come off until you use a facial wash. Shiseido only sell them in Japan but if you get a chance you should check it out. It's kindda expensive but i think it's worth saving your skin for sure.

No comments: