Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

One Looooooong Ass Day



I had to deliver the mags (Heavywater Magazine) today. yes, this was my way into the surf industry and i am still delivering every month... shiiiiit. it's a 12 hour day of driving all over the island and dropping off boxes of mags at different surf shops.

the 1st photo was taken on the H3 freeway while driving. (sorry about the crappy photos... i didn't have my camera today so i just used my camera phone.) i need to use this freeway more often. the view is just so incredible when you come out of a long ass tunnel. i was told it was the most expensive freeway built in the States because it is super high off the ground, got a long ass tunnel and was built with environment protection in mind.

after i finished delivering, i met up with Jess for a dinner. after the dinner we stopped by a Mac Store and i did my shameless self promotion by leaving my site and heavywater site opened on their laptops. ha ha (2nd photo)

No comments: