Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What's your priority? - Groms and I tested out Flex fins - New video webisode!

Something random... What's your priority? Saw this lady driving a Porsche convertible with her kids smashed in the backseat. If you know these Porsche convertible, they have those seats there for insurance reason. I've never seen even a little rat dog sitting back there in my life!

I guess making sure people know she can afford a Porsche if her priority before kids comfort. I really don't get these people.

Yesterday, Stevie hooked me up with new sets of fins from this new company Flex. one set for me and some for groms to try out.
I got to try them out today and these things work great! Super light and nice amount of flex to give you nice acceleration off of bottom turns. I'm stoked with these fins!

Keanu and Kyana tried them too and they were stoked with how the fins were working.
Thanks Stevie!

Have you checked out the new video webisode from Roxy Wahine Classic? if not, check it out!


It even got posted on official Roxy blog!

Off to Cali in 5 days! So much stuff I need to do before i leave. Better get back to work.

Kaz

No comments: