Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

What happens when Coco, Zeke and Keanu get together - Geoff brought the sticker war to a whole new level!

When i was leaving to the beach today i've noticed Rusty team manager, Geoff Wong's car parked right outside of my house. I decided to start a sticker war!
I also put one sticker on the passenger side mirror hoping he doesn't notice it till he's driving. Tonight, Geoff told me he didn't noticed that one till later and had to pull over to peel it off. ha ha. SUCCESS!

When I got to Kewalos, Coco ho, Zeke Lau, and Keanu Asing were there surfing. When these guys and girl get together, it's non stop laughing.


Keanu found these in Coco's car and just had to put them on.

Zeke put those thing on so tight we couldn't stop laughing for a long time looking at this funny face.
I think it's so cool how they are still great friends after so many years.

I have 2 cars and Geoff knows both of my cars so when i got home, this is what i saw.
Don't know how he had dirty underwear with him... ha ha.

Geoff brought this sticker war to a whole new level. I am now planning my revenge... but how do i beat those dirty underwear tho. if you have any good ideas, let me know! ha ha

Kaz

No comments: