Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Congrats Sister, Keala, Kaimana and Matty!

I was invited by Kelia "Sister" Moniz to Elite Element Academy (E2A) graduation today. I got to to see Sister, Keala Naihe, Kaimana Jaquias and Matty Costa graduate.

I can't believe they are done with high school already, specially Sister. I remember driving her around everywhere when she was a kid and she used to make me take photos of her everywhere we went. Now she's an adult traveling the world for Roxy and modeling. It's great to see her growing up to be an amazing adult.

E2A is a charter school where these busy kids can attend school online. I know it's not an easy thing for these busy kids do since they are always traveling all over the world to surf.
Congrats guys and a gal! Now you get to concentrate on your dreams and not worry about doing schoolwork. ha ha.

Kaz
Novus Swell


No comments: