Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Thank you Karma - All smiles with the G-Shock crew - A Happy Customer

the whole headlight assembly from my moped was stolen few weeks ago so i've been keeping my eyes out for it.

this morning, I was driving to meet up with G-Shock crew and spotted a moped on a side of a road with the same exact crack on the turn signal lens as mine. i KNEW it was mine and it was the guy who stole it!

i was ready to confront the guy so i stopped my van, but... i was looking around and saw the guy sitting down covering his bloody face with his hand.

I guess he crashed and hit his face on the road. he had bloody face with 2 missing teeth!

i just looked at him and drove off with a big smile on my face. I'm a big believer of Karma and i think it took care of him for me. so stoked!

G-shock crew and i were going to north shore but town ended up having better waves. so we had our session at Big Rights. we were lucky because after a couple of hours, the waves stopped coming.

feel like all we do are surf and eat when i'm with Nick... Taka, Jun, Joel and I had a single plate each but Nick had a extra huge bowl of rice with his meal. man, Nick can eat!

Nick stole my picture yesterday so i decided to steal this one from him. ha ha.
Check out Nick's site www.NickMita.com

I know Jun checks out my site so he knows the rules in my van. well, he'll be drinking this day old coffee or doing a beach cleanup tomorrow!
The cup even got his name on it so Jun's busted for sure! ha ha.

I love shooting for G-shock! Everyone's super cool and fun to be around with. I think we all had huge smiles on our faces the whole time. oh wait, Joel's always smiling... i wonder if he was having fun or it was just another normal day for him. ha ha.

Kapu just stopped by to buy my moped. i wasn't using it so i gave him a super duper good deal. i know he can make 4 times the money if he wants to resell it and i got some lunch money. i just hope i don't see him riding that thing with a flashlight as a headlight. ha ha.

Kaz

No comments: