Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

a decent session - never have to pick him up... EVER!

I picked up Zeke in the afternoon to go surf Kewalos. yes, his truck's still not fixed since he's waiting for me to fix it for him. I don't remember signing up to be his personal mechanic but according to him, i need to pick him up until i fix his truck. ha ha.

the waves looked really good when we got there. We saw Kaito killed the left, if it was a contest, it was about an 8.5 ride. BUT as soon as Zeke and i paddled out, the waves got worse. ha ha.

we had a decent time tho.

when i dropped Zeke off, i was tired of giving him a ride so i decided to look at his truck again. it's the 3rd time trying to fix his truck.

Call me a genius! I fixed Zeke's truck!
It's working now so i don't have to pick him up... EVER!! i hope it never breaks down again. ha ha.

Kaz

No comments: