Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lazy thieves - The kids are here! - Aloha for Japan!

Today i stepped outside of my house an i saw this!
Kidding me? someone stole the whole upper from my moped. was i pissed? not really. there are so much going on in Japan right now, i could careless.

One thing that bothered me was how thieves are so lazy these days. if you are gonna steal stuff, steal the whole thing!

I guess that's why thieves are thieves. lazy guys who are too lazy to put some work into stealing the whole moped.

I'll just let karma take care of this.

When I went to Kewalos, kids were out there in full force! Outer island kids are here now and they are all there to practice for NSSA Regional Championships.
The contest should run starting on Thursday.

Aloha for Japan shirts are sold out everywhere. They are printing every night to meet the demands. Thank you everyone for buying the shirts to show your support!

Stickers are available at some locations. $3 each and all profit goes to Hawaii Red Cross for their Japan Earthquake/Tsunami relief effort so go get yours!

Zeke's supporting it! Aloha for Japan!
Hang in there Japan. Hawaii got your back!

Kaz

No comments: