Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Will Eddie GO? My prediction... - Who Broke into My Van!?!?!

Everyone's hyping on this swell for tomorrow. Seems like everyone i've talk to think Eddie will GO tomorrow.
Personally, i think it will be NO GO. i say 80% NO GO. i think Waimea will be breaking but not big enough for Eddie. don't get me wrong, i do want it to GO. it's one of the most exciting contests out there. but to me looks like the storm is breaking a part too much.

so i'm not going up there tonight or early morning. i'm just gonna enjoy my own bed and if it happens, i'll just watch it online.

Some a-hole broke into my van!! i'm getting tired of people breaking into cars by my house. i thought Manoa is a safe place... my civic was broken into last year and now my van.

i'm pretty sure both of them were someone younger. why? cuz i don't know any older people who steals 1990 Civics. the kid didn't even know to check and make sure the battery was connected and was connecting all the wrong wires to hot wire it... amateur.

this time, the person only stole bunch of quarters.
see that first slot, that thing was full of quarters. oh and they stole BayVI team stickers too.

i guess i was lucky he/she only stole those things. i'm ready to install a camera outside of my house so i can catch these bastards. so who ever broke into my van, you better watch out, you are gonna be on film next time you do stupid crap like breaking into my cars.

other than that, it was the most beautiful day here in Hawaii. Super sunny with nice light trade wind.

Kaz

No comments: