Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Monday, January 10, 2011

eating HEALTHY with Erika, So many contests!

i got to hang out with my friend Erika before she left to Japan. it wasn't even planned but she called me from the airport telling me "what are you doing now? can you come hangout cuz i thought my flight was this morning but it's at 5pm." I knew she was blond. ha ha.

so we ended up getting some food. we WANTED to eat healthy but...
at least we had some all fruit smoothies with our meal. ha ha.

This weekend is going to be nuts! So many contests going on.
NSSA at Big Island

Volcom VQS at Maili Point

Sponsor Me Sunset Open holding period starts this Friday too.

NSSA is not 100% sure it's going to be on so i'll keep you guys updated.

Well, i got super sick over this past weekend with full on fever and all. I'm feeling better now so hopefully i get to be outside more this week!

Kaz
Novus Swell

No comments: