Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

And the winners are!!!

As you all know, Novus Swell has been giving away lot of goodies this year thanks to many companies support!

Couple of give-a-ways ended recently. I've decided to let all of you know the winners just so you know i'm not just keeping the prizes for myself. (i thought about keeping them many times tho cuz i love what i'm giving away. ha ha.)

Zeke's autographed Volcom hat one ended Sunday night.
The winner for this was Micah Reis from Kaneohe! I got your email with your address Micah, you'll be getting the hat shortly!

Fitted hat picked by Nelson ended last night!
The winner for this one was Kainoa Kealoha! Kainoa, i emailed you so please email me back with your mailing address!

oh and Jamie Vergara, where are you at? You won the HIO shirt autographed by many of the Jr Surfers from Hawaii and Japan! I emailed you a few times but you haven't got back to me yet.

so Jamie, if you are reading this, email me back at novusswell@gmail.com! and if you know Jamie, please let him know!

Congrats to all the winners! and thank you all for entering and supporting Novus Swell! I'm getting more prizes from many different companies so keep checking back!

Kaz

No comments: