Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

All day fun in North Shore - Thanks Ross from Massachusetts!

No contest and waves aren't that good anywhere today so i'm just going to catch up on my work at home. maybe i can finish up lot of stuff and finally get some decent sleep tonight!

Yesterday was nothing like today tho! i picked up Jenna Forti, Bailey Nagy, Sierra Ondo, and Kelly Graf before sun rise to head to HSA contest at Tracks BUT they called it off while we were driving. So we headed up to North Shore since i knew there are some waves up there.
We stopped by Mahina Maeda's house to pick her up and we were off to Ehukai Beach park for a session!

good fun! bunch of kids who were going to do the contest came out to surf while we were there too.

after a session, we hangout at the beach since it was still too early for lunch. Jenna took over filming for a while, she got some great clips! thanks Jenna!

Went got some food and kids were off to another session!

For some reason kids like to just sit on the hood of my car... i'm thinking of installing a couple of seat belts so i can haul around more kids. what do you think? ha ha.

it's always fun when you get to hangout with friends and surf together. it's great for practice too cuz they all look at what each other is doing and push themselves to surf better.

Hauling bunch of kids around everywhere all the time get's my wagon super dirty and stuff were everywhere in the back yesterday. Bailey, Mahina and Jenna started cleaning up for me!
thanks girls! now there's more room for me to bring more junk i don't need. ha ha.

we were out and about 5am to 8pm! looong day of surfing, body surfing, and playing with friends for all the groms.

I want to thank the winner of Volcom Hat and DVD signed by Dax and Finn McGill, Ross from Massachusetts. He emailed me with a photo of him to let me know he got the prizes!

--I just received the signed Volcom hat and DVD in the mail today! Just in time for my trip! I took a few pictures of it and attached it in this email so you could see that I got it. (I took the pictures with my 6'4'' Eric Arakawa custom short board that I also surfed and got from HIC on Oahu at about this time last year). I would like to thank novus swell and Kaz for shipping this prize all the way from Oahu, Hawaii. Its pretty sick.--

Thanks Ross for supporting Novus Swell all the way from Massachusetts!

oh, and Joy was the winner of Hawaii Team hat.
so it is totally random who wins, you can be one of the kids i see all the time or Novus Swell supporters from all over the world! so keep entering to win at Novus Swell! Today is the last day for Zeke's Volcom hat and Tuesday is the last day for Fitted hat!

thank you all for your support!

Kaz

No comments: