Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Great job Kaulana and Elijah!

It's been cold here!! well, it's been cold for us... it's in mid 60s at night. ha ha.

i had some time today so i installed another deck in my wagon. it's an older one i got from Derek Wong for free when i installed a new one in his car. The reason why i installed it is because it has an iPod input!
For some reasons, kids don't like what i listen to so they are always complaining. this way kids can just plug in their iPod and listen to what they want to listen to. I even got a long cable so kids can use their iPod from the backseat.

Funny thing is, i make them listen to some new artists and they tell me they hate them... and when the artists get popular the kids play them for me like they are new and tell me how they love these songs even tho the kids hated the songs a year ago. ha ha.

I want to congratulate Kaulana Apo and Elijah Gates!
Hurley did a really nice video on them. I love how Hurley is supporting Hawaii's groms.

View this video at Hurley.com

Great job Kaulana and Elijah!

Kaz

No comments: