Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Fun sunny day in town with groms!

Had some fun waves and the weather was great in town so I decided to swim out and shoot some groms today.


Mikey Kapica, he's from Florida but been in Hawaii for a while now this summer. He improved so much.

Connor Kennedy, he's getting good! I saw him do a backside reverse this afternoon. he's been telling he has done it before but i've never seen him do it so he was stoked when i finally saw it. Good job Connor!

You know who's been impressing me the most these days... Cayla Moore.
She's been surfing unreal and it's always nice to have her in the water because she's always so happy.


I wish i had a different lens so I could get closer shots of this next sequence. She put together this ride so well.










Great job Cayla! Keep it up and keep having fun!

Cayla's dad, Chris, was out for a while and he was body surfing. He was catching some nice waves.

He actually made me want to body surf few waves while shooting... so I did and missed getting shots of kids one good waves. ha ha.

Mikey was doing some weird stuff on waves today. not sure what he was doing but looked fun.

Even if the waves weren't the best, kids always have fun with their friends.


I posted more photos on Novus Swell Faccebook page so check them out!

the new swell should be filling in tomorrow so let's hope we get more fun waves!

Kaz

No comments: