Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Evening photo session

The weather was amazing today. i surfed in the afternoon and decided to shoot with flash in the evening time.

I don't have a fancy setup so i only get one shot per ride with flash. It's been a while since I shot with flash so my timing was off today and I totally forgot i supposed to clean the port really well since every little dust shows up with flash once it's dark out.

Got some decent shots but nothing fancy. Maybe I should've just surfed. ha ha.

Cole Yamakawa


EJ Mitsui


The waves were really fun today. Let's hope tomorrow's even better! Just another day in paradise!

Rest of the photos are on Novus Swell Facebook so go there if you want to check them out!

Kaz

No comments: