Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Run this guy over! - Billabong Pipe Masters in Japanese - Sunset photo shoot - FITTED hat teaser

When i was driving home, there's a green VW Jetta driving super slow and all over the road. I thought it was someone on drugs or drunk. when we stopped at a light, i found out what was going on.
he's on his phone and not paying attention to the road AT ALL! i know everyone does this still, including myself, BUT if you can't drive while you are on the phone, DON'T DO IT! Like i said, this guy was all over the places. Please be safe out there everyone. and if you see this guy, just run him over! ha ha.

i was watching the Billabong Pipe Masters online today and decided to watch it in Japanese since i knew my friends Nick Mita and Teppei Tajima were the commentators.

it was so funny when Kelly Slater showed up. i could tell they were little nervous talking to Kelly.
See Teppei in the middle (back)? he was pretty much standing there like that, frozen, the whole time Kelly was there. ha ha.

Super cool interview tho. Nick got Kelly talking about secrets of how to surf Backdoor and Pipe. now i feel like i can surf those spots! well... no. i know i'll die out there. ha ha.

I went to surf town in the evening time and i could sense it was going to get better. don't ask me how but just felt it. ha ha.

so i grabbed my still camera and decided to shoot with flash.

look at this, such an awesome sunset!

Cole Yamakawa: remember how he had that nasty burn on his hand? he's still protecting it with a glove. surfing with one glove... Michael Jackson status! ha ha.

Kaito Kino: i like shooting Kaito. we connect pretty well. actually, he adjust his surfing for me a little so we can connect. this shot below, it was the worst section for him to turn but somehow he did a throw tail for me.

Gen Asano: He surprised me! I didn't see him for like 2 weeks and now he's ripping. i gave him a couple of pointers so you all better watch out for Gen!

Josh Moniz: We all know he surfs unreal but it's hard to get photos of him in the water because he'll paddle away to another break when someone starts shooting. yes, he is still shy. ha ha
i'm glad my prediction of the waves gonna get better was right because when i swam out, the waves were really bad. i was so bored... i did lot of floating doing nothing till dark and waves got better. ha ha.

here's another teaser of FITTED hat for you guys. it's been really hard protecting MY hat from getting stolen by people. they see me wearing it and all they do is try to snag it from me and run away. ha ha.
Don't worry, the hat i have for giveaway is safe in a box at my place.

just another great day at the paradise!

Kaz

No comments: