Novus Swell Webisodes!

Pick the webisode you want to watch and click play!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Where's my media? iPhone OS 4.2 fix

i know lot of you got iPhones and probably updated their OS to 4.2 by now. well, i did and this is what i got when i opened my iPod App.

Where's my music and videos?

well, i can't live without my music and Novus Swell Video Podcasts (ha ha) so i figured out how to fix it. it's a pretty simple fix.

1. Connect your iPhone to your computer.

2. Click on the triangle to open up your media list.

3. Go to "music" and play a song. i was feeling Dead Kennedy so that's what i played. ha ha.

4. now just sync your iPhone again. (click on the triangle you click before to go back to you iPhone page.)

that's it. Look!

i got my Novus Swell video podcasts and mu music on my iPhone now! looks like i haven't watched 3 new webisodes... i guess i'll watch them while i'm driving. ha ha.

i'm sure Apple is fixing this problem but it's an easy fix so fix it and enjoy your iPhone!

Kaz



No comments: